What Analysts Recommend for Domino’s ahead of Its 4Q17 Earnings
Of the 22 analysts that follow Domino’s Pizza, 59.1% recommend a “buy,” and the remaining 40.9% recommend a “hold.”
On February 22, Domino’s was trading at a forward PE multiple of ~27.9x compared to 27.9x before its 4Q17 earnings were announced.
In 4Q17, Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) posted earnings per share (or EPS) of $2.09.
In 4Q17, Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) posted its EBIT (earnings before interest and tax) of $175.3 million, which represents an EBIT margin of 19.7%.
Compared to 4Q16, the unit count of Domini’s company-owned restaurants remained flat at 392 units.
For the next three to five years, Domino’s Pizza expects its SSSG to rise 3.0%–6.0% in its domestic and international markets.
In 4Q17, Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) posted revenues of $891.5 million, which represents growth of 8.8% from $819.4 million in 4Q16.
Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) posted its 4Q17 earnings on February 20. DPZ had adjusted earnings per share of $1.94 on revenues of $891.5 million.
Of 15 analysts that analyzed APO in December 2017, seven suggested a “buy,” and four suggested a “hold” rating on APO.
Apollo Global is expected to recover from the discounted valuations mainly because of the strong 4Q17 results.