The public owns 30.3% limited partner interest, while Antero and its affiliates own the remaining 69.7% interest in the partnership.
On October 27, Antero Resources Corporation announced the initial public offering of Antero Midstream Partners LP.
Warren Buffet is one of the most successful investors in the world. He is the chairman and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway.
At the end of 2Q14, Weatherford’s non-core operating margin was 3.4% versus a much healthier 16.5% core business operating margin.
In order to improve efficiency and increase shareholders’ value, Weatherford International adopted a strategy of selling non-core business lines.
Lubrizol’s new segment will now be called Lubrizol Oilfield Solutions.
The recent fall in crude oil price has stirred the oil and gas field equipment service industry, which has started to see consolidation and asset sales.
APA’s 2015 plan is to allocate approximately 85% of its drilling budget to nine North American shale plays. The company’s budget is down $0.7 billion.
Apache Corporation’s revenues from NGL went up by a sharp 26% in 2013 over 2011. Year-to-date, the trend continues.
Lower volume was partially offset by 10% higher realized natural gas price. But APA’s share of revenues from natural gas and NGLs is expected to fall.