Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 47% rate ONEOK (OKE) as a “buy,” while 53% rate the stock as a “hold.”
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 62% rate Targa Resources (TRGP) as a “buy,” while 38% rate the stock as a “hold.”
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 45% rate Kinder Morgan (KMI) as a “hold,” while 55% rate the stock as a “buy.”
Williams Companies’ mean price target currently is $35.7, up from $31.6 in February 2017.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 52% rate Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) a “buy,” and 48% rate it as a “hold.”
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 47% rate Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) a “buy,” 37% rate it as a “hold,” and 16% rate MMP a “sell.”
Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) mean price target from analysts surveyed by Reuters is currently $24.1.
Six out of the top ten midstream companies currently have a lower mean price target than they had a year ago.
Targa Resources (TRGP) provided its 2018 guidance on February 15, 2018. The company expects its adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) to rise 12% YoY (year-over-year) in…
Targa Resources (TRGP) reported its 4Q17 results on February 15, 2018.
Apache (APA) plans to release its 4Q17 earnings on February 22, 2018. APA’s revenue estimate for 4Q17 is ~$1.6 billion.
Currently, 71.0% of the analysts rate Williams Companies as a “buy” as of February 14, 2018, while the remaining 29.0% rate it as a “hold.”
Williams Partners’ (WPZ) Atlantic Gulf segment posted a 4.6% YoY decline in its adjusted EBITDA during the fourth quarter.
Williams Partners expects a distributable cash flow of $2.9 billion–$3.2 billion in 2018. The distributable cash flow represents 8.1% YoY growth.
Williams Companies (WMB) and its MLP subsidiary, Williams Partners (WPZ), reported their 4Q17 earnings on February 14, 2018.
US bond markets continued to reel, ending with minor losses last week. Bond yields remained close to their recent highs. The bipartisan agreement that ended the US government shutdown could…
Amid the backwardation market conditions and significant inventory draws, Buckeye Partners’ (BPL) terminal capacity utilization is expected to remain a challenge in 2018.
In this article, we’ll look into Buckeye Partners’ (BPL) distribution plans for 2018.
Domestic Pipelines & Terminals, which is currently Buckeye Partners’ (BPL) largest business segment, posted 9.7% YoY growth in adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2017.
Buckeye Partners (BPL) announced its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2017 earnings on February 9, 2018.