Enterprise Products Partners is focused on achieving self-funding for the equity portion of its growth capital. The company reduced its distribution growth rate in 3Q17 to support this objective.
hree of Enterprise Products Partners’ (EPD) four segments posted positive earnings growth in 4Q17 compared to 4Q16.
Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) reported its 4Q17 results on January 31 before the markets opened. The company’s adjusted EBITDA for 4Q17 rose 14%.
The short interest in Kinder Morgan (KMI), as a percentage of its float, is 2.8%. It’s higher compared to 2.4% at the end of December 2017.
Kinder Morgan (KMI) fell 1.3% in the week ending January 26, 2018. Kinder Morgan highlighted that its stock remains undervalued compared to its peers.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 52% rated Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) a “hold,” and the remaining 48% rated it a “buy.” The consensus target price for PAA is $25.
Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) stock underperformed peers in the last year period. PAA fell 28% in the last 12 months.
Short interest in Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) as a percentage of its float is 2.9%—higher than the 2.5% it recorded at the end of December 2017.
Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) invested ~$279 million in capital projects in 3Q17 and ~$893 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2017.
Plains All American Pipeline’s (PAA) Transportation and Facilities segments’ EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) grew in 3Q17 over 3Q16.
Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) is scheduled to release its 4Q17 results on February 6. Analysts expect Plains All American’s EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) for 4Q17 to come in at $620 million.
Crestwood Equity Partners was trading 12.9% and 17.4% above its 50-day simple moving average and 200-day simple moving average as of January 26, 2018.
Crestwood Equity Partners was upgraded by Capital One Securities to “overweight” in the week ending January 26, 2018.
CVR Partners, the MLP involved in nitrogen fertilizer production, was the top MLP loser in the week ending January 26. The partnership fell 7.1% last week.
Legacy Reserves (LGCY), an upstream MLP involved in crude, natural gas, and NGLs production, was the top MLP gainer in the week ending January 26, 2018.
The Alerian MLP Index (^AMZ) rose 2.3% last week and ended at 302.7. Overall, the index has risen 10.0% since the beginning of the year.
U.S. Capital Advisors downgraded Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at the beginning of the year. It lowered Energy Transfer Partners to “hold.”
Energy Transfer Partners’ (ETP) 30-day implied volatility was 29.6% as of January 25, 2018—slightly higher than the 30-day average of 29.5%.
Energy Transfer Partners was trading 16.0% above its 50-day simple moving average and 6.1% above its 200-day simple moving average as of January 25.
Sunoco LP (SUN), the downstream MLP subsidiary of Energy Transfer Equity (ETE), announced a share repurchased agreement with Energy Transfer Partners (ETP).