Kinder Morgan (KMI) was one of the worst-performing stock last week, which ended February 2, 2018. The broader markets fell 4%, and Kinder Morgan fell 6.8%, a 3% fall year-to-date.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 63% rated Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) a “buy,” and the remaining 37% rated it a “hold.”
Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) reported its 4Q17 results on February 2, 2018.
On February 2, 2018, Stifel raised its target price for MPLX (MPLX) to $45 from $41. That same day, Citigroup resumed coverage of MPLX with a “buy” rating.
MPLX’s (MPLX) Gathering and Processing segment contributed 64% to the 4Q17 operating income. The segment’s operating income rose 17% over 4Q16 and 4% over 3Q17.
MPLX (MPLX) reported its 4Q17 results on February 1, 2018. Its EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) rose 46% to $569 million from $391 million in 4Q16.
MPLX LP (MPLX) went below its short-term moving average due to last week’s decline, which might indicate a bearish sentiment.
RBC Capital Markets raised MPLX LP’s (MPLX) target price to $44 from $43 in the week ending February 2. Barclays lowered the partnership to “equal weight.”
Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO) was the top MLP loser in the week ending February 2. The partnership fell 13.5% last week.
The Alerian MLP Index (^AMZ) saw its second-highest weekly decline in the past year. AMZ fell 6.7% last week and ended at 282.3.
Of the analysts, 56.0% rate Buckeye Partners as a “buy” as of January 31, 2018, 38% rate it as a “hold,” and the remaining 6.0% rate it as a “sell.”
Buckeye Partners (BPL) was trading 6.9% above its 50-day simple moving average and 6.2% below its 200-day simple moving average as of February 2, 2018.
Buckeye Partners was trading at a price-to-distributable cash flow of 11.1x as of January 31, which is below the average of 13.8x in the last ten quarters.
Buckeye Partners (BPL) recovered significantly from its 52-week low, which it saw during the end of November 2017.
Buckeye Partners declared a flat distribution of $1.26 per unit for 3Q17, which represented a 3.1% year-over-year increase compared to 3Q16.
Buckeye Partners (BPL) expects refined products to form 67% of the total product mix for 2017, while crude oil and condensate are expected to form 22%.
Analysts’ 4Q17 consensus EBITDA estimate for Buckeye Partners is $274.9 million. The 4Q17 estimate is 7.7% more than Buckeye Partners’ 4Q16 adjusted EBITDA.
On February 2, Barclays cut Magellan Midstream Partners’ price target from $78 to $76. On the same day, RBC cut MMP’s price target from $81 to $79.
Magellan Midstream Partners reported its 4Q17 results on February 1, 2018. MMP’s distributable cash flow rose 11% YoY to $308.3 million.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 96% rated Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) a “buy” and 4% rated it a “hold.” The consensus target price for Enterprise Products Partners is $31.5. Its units are trading at $27.62.